Podylas™ solution: the laser that meets the needs of each podiatrist
The 1064nm laser technology developed by INTERmedic helps podiatrists tackle treatment-resistant disorders, such as onychomycosis, plantar warts and intractable plantar keratosis (IPK), and perform LLLT and small podiatric surgery. Podylas™ brings to consulting rooms the advantages of the very latest laser technology for podiatric applications. The goal: to meet the specific needs of all podiatrists and their patients, with a multi-application platform for foot care.
Gold-standard in lasers for podiatry
Portable, expandable and no consumables. Podylas™ is a benchmark laser system for onychomycosis, featuring numerous advantages. Its 1064nm solid state laser has the optimum wavelength to effectively eliminate fungal infections, thanks to a controlled thermal effect. The flat front beam of the Podylas™ laser reaches the deepest layers of the nail, ensuring good laser penetration and a therapeutic effect that leaves the surrounding tissue unharmed.
Versatility for numerous indications
INTERmedic’s laser solution is ideal for the treatment of onychomycosis, plantar warts, neurovascular corns, intractable plantar keratosis (IPK), low-level laser therapy (LLLT) and small podiatric surgery.
- Highly effective in onychomycosis: Podylas™ destroys nail fungus by selective photothermolysis without damaging the nail plate or skin. It is highly effective, has no side effects and the procedures are very fast.
- Also for plantar warts: Podylas™ vaporises lesions effectively, quickly and safely, even in multiple plantar wart cases, and without side effects.
- Non-surgical solution for corns and IPK: The INTERmedic laser shortens recovery time after corn and IPK treatment. It also precludes the need to administer drug therapy and achieves visible improvement from the first session. Its use is indicated in both acute and chronic cases. It produces no residual pain or side effects.
- LLLT anti-pain therapy: The application of Podylas™ in LLLT mode produces an anti-inflammatory, analgesic and tissue regeneration effect in ulcers, post-surgical hallux valgus and painful and inflammatory conditions such as plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendinitis and metatarsalgia. LLLT shortens recovery time, precludes the need to administer drugs and can be combined with other treatments.
- Podiatric laser surgery: Another indication for Podylas™ is podiatric surgery. Its great cutting and coagulation capacity makes it a powerful surgical tool that minimises bleeding and provides high precision in procedures such as matricectomy.
Why choose Podylas™?
- Highly effective in the treatment of onychomycosis
- Can be used in young and diabetic patients
- Can be used as a base treatment or in combination with other therapies
- Multi-application expandable platform for podiatric surgery
- Medical laser system manufactured in Spain