High-technology for the female intimate area
Many women struggle to enjoy a full, complex-free sex life because of insecurity about the appearance or functionality of their intimate area. Genetics, excess weight or childbirth can all affect the appearance of the vulva and cause, in many women, real anxiety and physical discomfort. Nowadays though, this can be quickly and easily remedied by combining genital redesign techniques with the most advanced laser technology to offer women minimally-invasive procedures on an outpatient basis.
The most common procedures
The most popular procedures requested by women in the consulting rooms of specialists in vaginal redesign are:
- Labioplasty for labia minora reduction.This consists of reducing the thickness or size of the labia minora using minimally-invasive techniques with the genital redesign laser. Protrusion of the labia minora beyond the labia majora can cause feelings of discomfort and anxiety in women, but it is a condition that can be corrected with an outpatient procedure performed under local anaesthesia.
- Labioplasty for labia majora enlargementThe aim of this genital redesign technique is to enlarge the size of the labia majora through reconstruction. The filler material used is autologous fat extracted by laser-assisted liposuction.
- Hymenoplasty. This involves repairing the hymen membrane using the latest techniques of vaginal plastic surgery. In cultures where a high value is placed on female virginity, this technique is highly sought-after.
- Liposculpture of the pubis or pubic mound.. When excess fat is present in the pubis or labia majora, a simple laser-assisted liposuction procedure can be performed to reshape the area and improve its appearance, creating a harmonious whole.
- Perineoplasty. This procedure corrects dysfunction of the perineum, a small area of muscle tissue located between the vagina and the anus, and its appearance. For many women, excess weight and childbirth can cause the perineum to expand and lose its original shape and functionality. This can cause incontinence, infection, pain and problems engaging in sexual intercourse. The genital redesign laser can help to repair the perineum and restore its original shape and elasticity.
- Labia majora lifting. The passage of time is unforgiving on all parts of the body and the vulva area is no exception in showing signs of sagging and laxity. Laser-assisted vaginal redesign procedures can help to restore smoothness and youthfulness to the intimate area thanks to techniques like labia majora lifting.
High technology for the femenine intimate area
New Multidiode™ Surgical Series 4G laser combines power, precision and delicacy to return its optimal functionality and an harmonic appearance to the femenine genital area. This new medical tool with the most advanced laser technology has been developed by INTERmedic specifically for minimally invasive genital redesign of the vulvovaginal area.
Multidiode™ Surgical Series 4G offers:
- Comfortable and outpatient procedures. Rapid recovery, minimal need for anesthesia, less pain and postoperactive edema.
- Safe and effective. No bleeding that allows good visibility during procedures. High patient’s satisfaction rate.
- High precision. It allows for very fine incisions, with better healing and a more harmonious aesthetic result.
- Versatility. Wide range of applications in laser genital redesign.
Also for hysteroscopic and laroscopic surgery
Multidiode™ Surgical Series 4G laser also offers a minimally invasive effective solution for uro-gynecological pathologies requiring laparoscopic or hysteroscopic surgery. INTERmedic’s laser offers multiple fiber types and specific surgical accessories that make possible to treat polyps, myomas, condylomas, polycystic ovary, etc.