MULTIDIODE™ SST 200 is a surgical high power diode laser (200W), specially developed by INTERmedic for the safe and effective treatment of benign prostate hyperplasia (BPH).
Why Multidiode ™ SST 200?
MULTIDIODE™ SST 200 has proved to be the effective solution for benign prostate adenoma vaporization. INTERmedic’s platform is ideal for the treatment of BPH by its absorption coefficient of oxyhemoglobin and water, as guaranteed by a multitude of references worldwide.
Its 980nm laser wavelength offers the best solution to the urologist, since MULTIDIODE™ SST 200 incorporates in a single device the most advanced technology, both for vaporization and enucleation of the prostate, as well as for other urology indications.
Powerful vaporization of prostate tissue
Its great absorption by water and great hemostasis capabilities, together with its high power, make of MULTIDIODE™ SST 200 the ideal treatment for BPH. The laser works vaporizating tissue in contact mode, preventing bleeding and promoting a faster recovery of patients who can return to their normal activities in a few days. Other advantages are:
- Fast procedure regardless the vascularization degree of the prostate
- Can be operated in regime of MOS (Major Outpatient Surgery)
- Cost-analysis shows greater profitability with respect to Turp
- Easy to use and intuitive. This is the same technique of Turp
- HookShot™ fiber patented by INTERmedic. The procedures are rapid, repeatable and safe, without risk of bladder resection or other areas.
Exclusive prostate enucleation with diode laser
Due to its high capacity of coagulation, MULTIDIODE™ SST 200 offers highly satisfactory results to the experts in the DILEP technique (Diode Laser Enucleation of Prostate). Its great benefits also include:
- Excellent hemostasis
- Easy to use and fast learning capabilities
- Perfect visibility during surgery
- Uses specific 550mm fiber for enucleation
- Safe morcellation (no perforation risks)
- Maximum care of the urethra. Working channel is 24. 5 fr.
- Benign prostate hyperplasia (BPH) treatments
- Vaporization and enucleation of the prostate
- Tumors and stiffness of the bladder neck and contraction of urethra
- Radical prostatectomy (open or closed)
- InGaAsP diode laser generator
- Wavelength: 980nm
- Output power: 1 up to 200W
- Stability: +-5%
- Operating mode: CW (continuous) and repeated pulse
- Emission times: Adjustable from 5ms up to 10 s and CW
- Pause times: Adjustable from 10ms up to 5s
- Dimensions: 57 x 45 x 25 cm (width, depth, height)
- Weight: 24kg
Laser treatment of BPH - Step 1
550 enucleation fiber
980nm filter for camera
Diode laser googles 720-1090nm
Large portable cart
400-800 non autoclavable stripper
600 autoclavable stripper
Autoclavable pyrex test tube