INTERmedic in media sources
Archive for the ‘Publicaciones’ Category
INTERmedic Magazine commemorates the 25 years that INTERmedic has been innovating in the area of medical laser, with a monograph that reviews the company’s path and its range of the most advanced medical solutions with light tecnology, 100% developed and manufactured in Europe.
To read more just click here or on the cover of the magazine.
INTERmedic Magazine presents the most complete and current range of INTERmedic laser solutions for different medical applications. Do you know them all?
- Gynelase™. CO2 laser for vaginal rejuvenation, mild to moderate urinary incontinence and laser genital redesign.
- Silklase™. The reinvention of the CO2 laser for dermatology, fractional rejuvenation and surgical applications.
- Multidiode™ 630 PDT. 630nm laser for intralesional photodynamic therapy in dermatology and coloproctology (anal fistulas, suppurative hydrosadenitis, basal carcinoma, etc.)
- Multidiode™ OFT 4G. Laser dacryocystorhinostomy with 980nm diode.
- Multidiode™ Surgical Series 4G. Multidisciplinary diode laser for surgery.
- Multidiode Endo™ laser 1470 4G and Multidiode Endo™ laser 980 4G. The most advanced endovenous laser platforms for the treatment of varicose veins, collateral veins and incompetent saphenous vein.
- Dermalase™. 1064nm laser platform for dermatology and aesthetic medicine.
- PL3D™. Percutaneous disc decompression with 980nm diode laser.
- Lipodefine™ 980 4G. Laser assisted liposuction and endolifting with 980nm diode laser.
- Multidiode™ SST 200. Enucleation and prostatic vaporization in benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH).
- Podylas™. 1064nm laser for onychomycosis, plantar warts, vascular helomas, intractable plantar keratosis and LLLT (regenerative and anti-pain laser).
Click here or on the cover of the magazine to read the full document.
This issuu will be available in English very soon!