In accordance with the provisions of current and applicable regulations on the protection of personal data and Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), INTERMEDIC ARFRAN SA informs users that it has proceeded to create a profile on the Social Networks Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, YouTube, with the main purpose of advertising its products and services.
INTERMEDIC ARFRAN SA data:
– NIF: A43533090
– ADDRESS: CALLE BOTERS, 8-10 08290, CERDANYOLA DEL VALLES (BARCELONA)
– EMAIL: email@example.com
– WEB DOMAIN: www.inter-medic.net
The user has a profile on the same Social Network and has decided to join the page created by INTERMEDIC ARFRAN SA, thus showing interest in the information that is advertised on the Network. By joining our page, you provide us with your consent for the treatment of those personal data published in your profile.
The user can access the privacy policies of the Social Network itself at any time, as well as configure their profile to guarantee their privacy.
INTERMEDIC ARFRAN SA has access to and treats that public information of the user, especially his contact name. These data are only used within the Social Network itself. They are not incorporated into any treatment system.
Rights of the interested parties
In relation to the rights of access, rectification, limitation of treatment, deletion, portability and opposition to the processing of your personal data, which you have and which can be exercised before INTERMEDIC ARFRAN SA, in accordance with the RGPD, you must take into account the following nuances:
– Right of Access: It is the right of the user to obtain information about their specific personal data and the treatment that has been carried out or carried out, as well as the information available on the origin of said data and the communications made or planned from the themselves.
– Right of Rectification: It is the right of the affected party to modify the data that prove to be inaccurate or incomplete. It can only be satisfied in relation to that information that is under the control of INTERMEDIC ARFRAN SA, for example, deleting comments published on the page itself, images or web content containing personal data of the user.
– Right to Limitation of treatment: It is the right to limit the purposes of the treatment originally foreseen by the person responsible for the treatment.
– Right of Suppression: It is the right to suppress the user’s personal data, with the exception of the provisions of the RGPD itself or in other applicable regulations that determine the obligation to keep them, in a timely manner.
– Right of portability: The right to receive the personal data that the user has provided, in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another person in charge.
– Right of Opposition: It is the right of the user not to carry out the processing of their personal data or to cease their processing by INTERMEDIC ARFRAN SA.
INTERMEDIC ARFRAN SA will carry out the following actions:
– Access to public information on the profile.
– Publication in the user’s profile of all the information already published on the INTERMEDIC ARFRAN SA page.
– Send personal and individual messages through the channels of the Social Network.
– Updates of the status of the page that will be published in the user’s profile.
The user can always control their connections, eliminate the contents that no longer interest them and restrict who they share their connections with, for this they must access their privacy settings.
The user, once linked to the INTERMEDIC ARFRAN SA page, may publish in the latter comments, links, images or photographs or any other type of multimedia content supported by the Social Network. The user, in all cases, must be the owner thereof, enjoy copyright and intellectual property rights or have the consent of the affected third parties. Any publication on the page, be it texts, graphics, photographs, videos, etc., is expressly prohibited. that violate or are likely to violate morality, ethics, good taste or decorum, and / or that infringe, violate or violate intellectual or industrial property rights, the right to image or the law. In these cases , INTERMEDIC ARFRAN SA reserves the right to immediately withdraw the content, being able to request the permanent blocking of the user.
INTERMEDIC ARFRAN SA will not be responsible for the content that a user has freely published.
The user must bear in mind that his publications will be known to other users, so he himself is the main responsible for his privacy.
The images that may be published on the page will not be stored in any treatment system by INTERMEDIC ARFRAN SA, but they will remain on the Social Network.
Contests and promotions
INTERMEDIC ARFRAN SA reserves the right to carry out contests and promotions, in which the user linked to its page may participate. The bases of each of them, when the Social Network platform is used for this, will be published in it. Always complying with the LSSI-CE and with any other applicable standard.
The Social Network does not sponsor, endorse or administer, in any way, any of our promotions, nor is it associated with any of them.
INTERMEDIC ARFRAN SA will use the Social Network to advertise its products and services, in any case, if it decides to process your contact data to carry out direct commercial prospecting actions, it will always be in compliance with the legal requirements of the RGPD and the LSSI-CE.
Recommending the INTERMEDIC ARFRAN SA page to other users will not be considered advertising.
so that they too can enjoy the promotions or be informed of their activity.